Lumina Anti-Aging Serum
LUMINA advanced facial serum has been formulated for mature skin to improve skin firmness, smoothness, and luminosity while reducing fine lines and combating the damaging effects of free radical cells. LUMINA goes on quickly and penetrates deeply to deliver peptides, fragmented hyaluronic acid, and CBD to the lower layers of skin where they can act on several skin care concerns simultaneously.
Targets: Fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, dryness, blemishes, sagging skin, free radicals
Benefits: Expected benefits include a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, smoother, softer skin, and more even skin tone. Long-term benefits may manifest themselves as improvements in skin quality or as the absence of problems.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place away from children, pets, and direct sunlight.
Net Weight: 1 oz. / 30 ml
Directions: For maximum results, apply LUMINA twice a day after washing. Squirt 3-5 pumps of the applicator onto the palm of your hand and apply over dampened face and neck. The hyaluronic acid in LUMINA absorbs up to 1000 times its weight in water and needs moisture to bond with, especially if you’re living in a dry climate where there is little moisture in the air.
Wait a minute after applying LUMINA to let it soak in, and then follow with a good moisturizer such as Oasis Intense Moisturizer. A serum and a moisturizer go hand-in-hand, the serum penetrating to the deeper layers of skin to effectively hydrate, promote new collagen production, and reduce inflammation, and the moisturizer working on the top layers to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity, and protect the skin from external factors including sun, smoke, and pollution.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is an enzyme with anti-inflammatory properties that can help shrink the appearance of pores, resulting in evener skin tone and less visible redness and blotchiness.
- Hyaluronic Acid is one of skincare’s most revered ingredients because it can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water, thereby plumping up the skin and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Argan Oil from Morocco is perhaps the finest oil in skin care, rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, yet with a comedogenic score of zero, meaning it will absolutely not clog pores. Argan oil is known for its ability to help repair skin damaged by sun, smoke, and pollution, and for the soft, silky feel it lends the skin.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil is a gentle oil that like argan oil is non-comedogenic, with a pore clogging index of zero. Sunflower oil contains linoleic acid, which is an essential building block for ceramides, one of skin’s important moisturizing elements.
- Glycerin is a natural ingredient similar to hyaluronic acid in the way it absorbs water from its environment to plump and hydrate the skin. Glycerin is even good for oily skin because it increases skin permeability.
- Palmitoyl TriPeptide-38 (Matrixyl Senthe’6TM), is a synthesis of six anti-aging peptides that promote collagen production, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and help smooth out the skin.
- CoEnzymeQ10 (ubiquinone) is known for its ability to stimulate collagen production, which in turn improves skin elasticity and texture.
- DMAE is a naturally occurring nutrient that extends the life of cells and inhibits cross-linking of proteins, which together can give skin a more toned and firm appearance.
- Vitamins—LUMINA is full of them! Vitamin A (retinol, the collagen builder), Provitamin A (metabolized into vitamin A), Vitamin C (antioxidant), Vitamin B3 (skin brightener), and Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid, an anti-inflammatory). They all come together in Lumina to nurture, regenerate, and revitalize the skin.
- CBD is an antibacterial, and antioxidant that combats the buildup of free radical cells that can manifest themselves over time as brown spots, redness, and blotchy skin. Lumina contains a generous 300mg of active CBD, about 6mg per .6ml application (3 squirts of the airless bottle).
- Aloe Leaf Juice has antioxidant properties and have been used for centuries to soothe skin irritated by the sun and other external factors
- Glycolic Acid (from organic sugar cane extract), is often used in skin care products as an exfoliant to smooth and brighten skin’s appearance.
- Organic Orange, Lemon, and Cranberry Extracts, all high in vitamin C, cleanse, lighten, and brighten the skin, and promote new skin growth.
Complete Ingredient List:
Rose Flower Water, Aloe Leaf Juice*, Emulsifying Wax, Glycerin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (Matrixyl Senthe’6TM), DMAE Bitartrate, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Argan Oil*, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin C, Cannabidiol, Carrot Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, Provitamin A, Vitamin A Palmitate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Provitamin B5, Vitamin B3, Sugar Cane Extract*, Bilberry Fruit Extract*, Sugar Maple Extract*, Orange Peel Extract*, Lemon Peel Extract*, Cranberry Fruit Extract*, Alcohol*, Castor Oil, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate