KlearSkin Clarifying Moisturizer
KlearSkin Clarifying Moisturizer has been formulated with natural ingredients to fight acne without irritating or drying out the skin.
Targets: Dry skin, uneven skin tone, fine lines, wrinkles, free radicals.
Benefits: Clearer complexion, smoother, softer skin, improved skin tone, added protection against free radical cells.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place away from children, pets, and direct sunlight.
Net Weight: 1.7 oz. / 50 ml
Directions: Use KlearSkin Clarifying Moisturizer after washing your face and applying KlearSkin Clarifying Serum. A serum and a moisturizer go hand-in-hand, the serum penetrating to the deeper layers of skin to effectively hydrate, promote new collagen production, and reduce inflammation, and the moisturizer working on the top layers to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity, and protect the skin from external factors including sun, smoke, and pollution.
Adjust the amount you use according to how dry your skin is and how often you wash your face. If you wash your face twice a day, 2-3 squirts should be enough.
- Wash your face thoroughly with lukewarm water and a gentle cleanser.
- If you have oily spots, consider using a toner with a cotton pad or ball, focusing on problem areas.
- Apply KlearSkin serum over a damp face. Use a spritzer to add a layer of water or just sprinkle it on. The hyaluronic acid in KlearSkin bonds with the water to hydrate the lower layers of skin.
- Apply KlearSkin Clarifying Moisturizer over a damp face for the same reason—more where you need it, less where you don’t.
Daytime, same as above plus:
- Apply a sunscreen after the moisturizer, as needed
- (optional) Apply primer to lock in the moisturizer and help makeup last longer.
- Apply makeup, if applicable.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a popular skincare ingredient because of its ability to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. OASIS contains Low Molecular Weight (fragmented) hyaluronic acid that penetrates to the under layers of skin where it can be more effective.
- Organic Argan Oil from Morocco is one of skin care’s finest oils, rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids that help soothe and regenerate skin, yet with a comedogenic score of zero, meaning it will absolutely not clog pores.
- Organic Coconut Oil is a nourishing emollient that helps strengthen the lipid barrier and protect the skin from environmental factors such as sun, smoke, and pollution.
- Skin regenerates itself every 4-6 weeks depending on one’s age. OASIS contains peptides, fragmented hyaluronic acid, and vitamins to promote this process and help skin look its best.
- Palmitoyl TriPeptide-38 (Matrixyl Senthe’6) is a synthesis of six peptides that promote collagen production and skin healing, which in turn smooth out wrinkles and fine lines.
- Vitamin E is a timed-honored agent for healthy skin.
- CBD helps to combat the buildup of free radical cells that if left unchecked can manifest themselves over time as brown spots and irregular skin color. CBD also can help reduce swelling and redness.
Complete Ingredient List:
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (Matrixyl Senthe’6), Organic Argan Oil, Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Cannabidiol, Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract, Vitamin E, Organic Pomegranate Seed Extract, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Organic Rose Otto Oil
Certified Organic Ingredients: 82%
Note: Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, and Sorbitan Palmitate are PEG-free hypoallergenic emulsifiers that help prevent skin water loss. Together they form a cutting-edge emulsifying system that meets Whole Foods Premium Body Care Quality Standards and is approved for use in by the Natural Products Association in products certified with the “organic” standard.