Gage Facial Moisturizer
GAGE Facial Moisturizer has been formulated for men to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, counter the buildup of free radical cells that accumulate over time, and help maintain a healthy complexion.
Targets: Fine lines, wrinkles, dryness, blemishes, uneven skin tone, free radicals.
Benefits: A reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, improved skin tone, less blemishes, and longer-term benefits relating to the reduction of free radical cells.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place away from children, pets, and direct sunlight.
Net Weight: 2 oz. / 59 ml
Directions: Ideally, use GAGE Facial Moisturizer after GAGE Serum to lock in nutrients. A serum and a moisturizer go hand-in-hand, the serum penetrating to the deeper layers of skin to effectively hydrate, promote new collagen production, and reduce inflammation, and the moisturizer working on the top layers to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity, and protect the skin from external factors including sun, smoke, and pollution.
After washing, apply GAGEover clean, damp face and neck. The hyaluronic acid in GAGE can absorb up to 1000 times its weight in water and needs moisture to bond with, especially if you’re living in a dry climate where there is little moisture in the air. Adjust the amount of GAGE you use according to how dry your skin is and how often you wash your face. A little goes a long ways.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a popular skincare ingredient because of its ability to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. OASIS contains Low Molecular Weight (fragmented) hyaluronic acid that penetrates to the under layers of skin where it can be more effective.
- Organic Argan Oil from Morocco is one of skin care’s finest oils, rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids that help soothe and regenerate skin, yet with a comedogenic score of zero, meaning it will absolutely not clog pores.
- Organic Coconut Oil is a nourishing emollient that helps strengthen the lipid barrier and protect the skin from environmental factors such as sun, smoke, and pollution.
- Skin regenerates itself every 4-6 weeks depending on one’s age. OASIS contains peptides, fragmented hyaluronic acid, and vitamins to promote this process and help skin look its best.
- Palmitoyl TriPeptide-38 (Matrixyl Senthe’6) is a synthesis of six peptides that promote collagen production and skin healing, which in turn smooth out wrinkles and fine lines.
- Vitamin E is a timed-honored agent for healthy skin.
- CBD is a powerful antioxidant, and antimicrobial whose many benefits to the skin are still being discovered. Its ability to combat free radical cells are well documented. More recently, CBD has bee shown to moderate the production of sebum from the skin’s sebaceous glands, which helps reduce the excess oil that may lead to acne.
- Organic Tea Tree Oil is a natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory known for its ability to fight blemishes and new skin breakouts.
- Organic Green Tea Extract is an effective antioxidant that fights the bacteria that causes acne.
- Organic Alcohol, contrary to popular believe, does not dry out the skin when used sparingly with an effective moisturizing agent. Its low molecular weight enables it to create temporary microscopic openings in the lipid layer, helping hyaluronic acid, peptides, and vitamins penetrate to the under layers of skin where they can be more effective.
- Aloe Leaf Juice has been used for centuries to soothe skin irritated by the sun and other factors.
Complete Ingredient List: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (Matrixyl Senthe’6), Organic Argan Oil, Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Cannabidiol, Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract, Vitamin E, Organic Pomegranate Seed Extract, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Organic Rose Otto Oil
Certified Organic Ingredients: 82%
Note: Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate, and Sorbitan Palmitate are PEG-free hypoallergenic emulsifiers that help prevent skin water loss. Together they form a cutting-edge emulsifying system that meets Whole Foods Premium Body Care Quality Standards and is approved for use in by the Natural Products Association in products certified with the “organic” standard.