Gage Clarifying & Regenerating Serum
Containing many of skin care’s top ingredients, including hyaluronic acid, peptides, argan oil, and CBD, Gage Clarifying and Regenerating Serum has been specially formulated for men to lessen signs of aging and promote a clear, healthy complexion.
Targets: Fine lines, wrinkles, dryness, uneven skin tone, blemishes, free radicals
Benefits: Anti-aging, antioxidant, improved complexion, smoother softer skin, protection against the buildup of free radical cells.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place away from children and direct sunlight.
Net Weight: 1 oz. / 30 ml
Directions: After washing, put 3-4 squirts (a dab the size of a dime) of GAGE in the palm of your hand, rub your hands together, and apply GAGE over clean, damp face and neck. The moisture will bond with the hyaluronic acid and other ingredients to hydrate the skin more effectively. Wait a few minutes, then follow up with Gage Facial Moisturizer to lock in the nutrients and give the skin’s natural moisture barrier a boost.
- Hyaluronic Acid is famous for its ability to hold a lot of water, thereby smoothing and plumping up the skin. GAGE contains low molecular weight (fragmented) hyaluronic acid, which penetrates deeply and serves as a carrier agent for other nutrients such as peptides, vitamins, and CBD.
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil is a natural, time-honored skin moisturizer closely resembling the skin’s natural oils in chemistry, making it perfect for every skin type, balancing oily skin, soothing sensitive skin, and hydrating dry skin.
- Argan Oil from Morocco is one of skin care’s finest oils, chock-full of vitamin E and essential fatty acids, yet with a comedogenic score of zero, meaning it will absolutely not clog pores.
- Palmitoyl TriPeptide-38 is a synthesis of six peptides that promote collagen production and improve the complexion by pushing oils and spent cells out of blocked pores.
- Vitamin E is a popular skin care ingredient that works to heal, moisturize, and protect the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid, besides hydrating the skin, also works to promote collagen production and skin healing.
- Vitamin E is a respected antioxidant utilized for this purpose probably more than any other skin care ingredient.
- CBD is an antibacterial that according to studies is a more powerful antioxidant than either vitamin E or vitamin C. It can benefit skin by fighting free radical cells.
- Green Tea Extract contains a powerful antioxidant called EGCG that fights DNA damage from UV rays. It also has anti-inflammatory effects that can help shrink the appearance of pores, resulting in evener skin tone and less redness and blotchiness.
- Organic Tea Tree Oil is a natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory that helps fight blemishes and new skin breakouts.
- Green Tea Extract contains enzymes with anti-inflammatory qualities that can help shrink the appearance of pores, resulting in evener skin tone.
- White Willow Bark Extract contains salicylic acid, a natural exfoliant that helps skin shed its spent cells, clearing the pores.
- Aloe Leaf Juice has been used for centuries to soothe skin irritated by the sun and other external factors.
Complete Ingredient List:
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Alcohol, DMAE Bitartrate, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Emulsifying Wax, Organic Argan Oil, Glycerin, MSM, Cannabidiol, Organic Rooibos Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract, Organic White Tea Leaf Extract, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Vitamin B3, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sandalwood Oil
Certified organic ingredients 81%